The Well Café
The Church Hall in Ingoldisthorpe is home to The Well Café, part of the ministry of St Michael & All
Angels Church, serving a delicious selection of barista coffees, flavoured teas, hot chocolate and milk
shakes plus a range of tasty home-made cakes and biscuits.
An ideal place to get together with a friend for a cosy catch up; join with a group of friends for a chat
and maybe play a game or two; take a quick break after a countryside walk, or maybe just to relax
with a hot drink and a book. We look forward to seeing you!
We open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9.00am - 12.30pm.
The Hall Committee has turned its attention to funding the interior redecoration of the hall further to the installation of new blinds, funded by the generous legacy left by Mrs Mary Mitchell.
Look out for updates on the village's Facebook page, about upcoming fundraising events.
Ingoldisthorpe Church Hall was built in 1910 funded by Mrs Eleanor Coates Tylden in memory of her brother the Rev. Dr. James Bellamy,
The Hall has had a variety of uses over the years: school gymnasium, working men's club, and the location for whist drives alongside the more common uses such as play groups, youth clubs and village Christmas parties.