The Hall comprises a Committee Room linked to a large hall with easy access ramps at the entrances and exits.
Caretaker & Bookings Enquiries: Jane Wood Tel: 07578 609336 Email: email@example.com
(Lettings are subject to a written contract and deposits)
Hall Address: 36 Hill Road, Ingoldisthorpe. PE31 6NZ.
It is managed for the benefit of the community by the Church Hall Committee, a small group of volunteers. We are always looking for people with ideas and skills. Please register your interest with Jane Wood.
Please note, there is a kitchen but no cooking or refrigeration facilities.
In addition to the usual toilet facilities, there is a restricted mobility toilet room which also contains a baby changing platform.
The maximum number of people that can be accommodated for an event is 99. However, reduced numbers and additional supervision will be appropriate where people with restricted mobility or children are involved.
Weekly activities include exercise classes, crafts, coffee mornings, WI meetings, childrens’ parties and charity events.
Ingoldisthorpe Church Hall was built in 1910 funded by Mrs Eleanor Coates Tylden in memory of her brother the Rev. Dr. James Bellamy,
The Hall has had a variety of uses over the years: school gymnasium, working men's club, and the location for whist drives alongside the more common uses such as play groups, youth clubs and village Christmas parties.